Monday, June 22, 2009

Inter Hall Hockey Competition


Last friday was the Inter Hall Hockey Final in BUET(Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology). We, the Suhrawardy Hall Hockey Team became champion. we remained undefeated in the tournament.We got a 2-1 Victory in the final.I played as the centre back. We played four matches and in every match I became somehow injured!!First match the ball hit my middle finger,next on my nose then under my eyes... I was lucky.

There was a major contribution from the most senior batch. It was the last competition for them and the emphatic win will be memorable. In the final we played against Rashid Hall. Though we weren't playing confidently in the first half we found the rhythm in the second half. First goal came from a excellent backstick shot from palash. Rahsid hall paid back very soon with a nice final touch from avi. our second goal came from a penalty taken by masud, our team captain. we celebrated the championship in the Hall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Web Developer From Dhaka, Bangladesh.